Monday, January 4, 2010

cooking mood

hola 
my body n soul today supposed to be at immb uitm shah alam.but due to tonsilitis but im on leave today..wehooo

eventhough im sick n supposed to rest at home,but im on happy cooking mood.today mr husband are coming home.yay! im sooo excited.so i have decided to cook ayam masak merah on myself hehe..sodap sampai menjilat jari.wow a total bimbo from my brother.plus im preparing sayur kacang panjang goreng berlada hehe. its seems a very simple dishes but for the amateur cooker like me,its jut fine.mr husband will not complaining.he will eat what eva im cooking for him.tak kira sedap atau pun tak.tp untuk beberape minggu yg aku masak nih,sume nyer sedap lah hehhe..super duper excited if my husband eat all my cooking dishes.

dgn penuh sabar menunggu kepulangan suami tercinta mlm nanti.yey yay